ABOUT OYW HQ
Creative studio Oh Yeah Wow has opened its doors to their HQ in East Brunswick - housing over 20 artists, including film-makers, illustrators, art directors, costume designers, make-up artists, sound designers, animators & special effects gurus. Roughly half of those being OYW Crew, they enjoy surrounding themselves and collaborating with a whole bunch of cinephiles.
Dog friendly applicants only may apply.
• Open plan studio space.
• Each tenant is allocated their own desk space - wooden table (115cm long / 68cm high / 79.5cm deep), comes with power board. BYO black chair.
• Access to space 24hrs / 7 days a week.
• Bills included in rental (electricity/water/wifi/cleaning fees)
• Fully furnished kitchen with cafe style coffee machine.
• Meeting Room available for private meetings with clients, conference calls or brainstorming sessions. Room includes table & chairs, whiteboard, couch and tv (HDMI connection). First hour is free / Half Day Rate $60 / Full Day $120
• The workshop area available for use, including OYW tools. For long-term use (more than 1-2 days) and construction, the space can be rented - price and availability to be negotiated.
• Roller-door access.
• In-house sound recording studio, managed by ‘Dead On Sound’.
• In-house hair salon, run by make-up artist Marleen Olsson (haircutting by appointment).
• BBQ facilities.
• Table Tennis tournaments.
• Street Fighter Arcade Machine & Pinball machine.
• Much greenery, so plant.
• Walking distance to IGA & the best chicken burgers in the world (according to a studio wide poll).
• Studio Dog, Uma Thurman, with a range of other special guest-dog appearances.
• Special events and screenings hosted within the studio throughout the year.
Oh Yeah Wow are a rag-tag team of unlicensed pyrotechnicians, unappreciated comedians and unknown celebrities, specialising in television commercials, film and animated productions. The studio has an impressive portfolio with works ranging from music videos such as Gotye’s ‘Easy Way Out’, commercials for Coca-Cola and an animated tv series for Nicolodean called ‘Supha Phresh' .
short-term (week by week), $75 per week (+ gst).
Long-term: 6 months or more, $240 per month (+ gst).
Must sign tenant contract for either option.
Large carpark with plenty of off-street parking (no time restrictions).
5 mins walk from the Lygon st tram, #1 & #8. ?Close to Merri Creek bike trail with room to park your bike inside the studio.
0 meters sq.